Residential & TIC Mortgages
Buying a home?
Buying a home can be stressful, but at Sterling Bank & Trust we make it easy. Our professional mortgage consultants will work with you to explain your options and find the loan that best suits your needs.
When you finance your mortgage through Sterling Bank & Trust, you gain these benefits:
- Easy application process.
- Speedy approvals. We work for a quick loan closing so you can start enjoying your new home.
- Pre-approvals - not just pre-qualification. The difference is that we offer a genuine home loan commitment. You gain an instant advantage over other house hunters who may be interested in the same property.
Residential Mortgages for the way you live
- Jumbo loans
- Fixed-rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages
- First-time home buyer programs
- Home equity lines of credit
- Loans for second and non-owner occupied homes
San Francisco Tenants in Common (TIC) Loans
Enjoy the benefits of home ownership in buildings that aren't condos. Sterling Bank & Trust developed San Francisco's fractional TIC lending and as the experts in these special loans we have consistently offered them longer than any other lender in the city.
Call 415-970-9889 to speak with one of our mortgage consultants for more information or start your application right now by clicking here.
FREE Guide! The ABCs of TIC Living. Questions about TIC Loans - or what it means to live in a TIC property? We've prepared a free information guide, "The ABCs of TIC Living," with more information about financing and living in your TIC unit property.
Gain solid information that will help you be a more informed buyer:
- How a TIC is different from a condo.
- Your choices in types of TIC loans and the pros and cons of each.
- The items a TIC agreement must include in order for you to get a mortgage.
- Plus, a Buyer's Checklist - 7 critical steps that make buying your new home easier.
- And more!
Just call one of our Mortgage Consultants at 415-970-9889 today for your free copy.
Our mortgage team includes:
|• Henry T. Jeanes: Mortgage Consultant
Henry is a seasoned mortgage professional with over 9 years of lending experience. He has worked in the Sterling Residential Lending Department in Noe Valley since 2007. Henry specializes in Tenants in Common (TIC) lending within the San Francisco and Bay Area real estate market.
|• Yihou Han: Mortgage Consultant
Yihou grew up in China, moved to San Francisco in 2003, and began her banking career at Sterling Bank & Trust in 2009. She prides herself on delivering value to her clients with a friendly and professional manner. Yihou specializes in Tenants in Common (TIC) lending and the jumbo loan market. She is also bilingual in English and Chinese, including Mandarin and Cantonese.
|• John Ybarra: Mortgage Consultant
John is a Bay Area native with over 20 years of mortgage experience. He has been with Sterling Bank & Trust since early 2010. John takes pride in providing professional and timely service to his real estate clients. He specializes in Tenants in Common (TIC) and jumbo mortgage lending.
Note: Loans subject to approval. Rates and programs subject to change without notice.
mortgage & TIC Mortgages mortgage & TIC Mortgages mortgage & TIC Mortgages