The Right Loan for the Way You Live
- Amounts between $625,500 and $2.5 million: Our jumbo loans can help you purchase a larger home or luxury property.
- Predictable monthly payments: A fixed-rate mortgage enables you to maintain a predictable monthly payment throughout the life of the loan.
- Low initial rate: If you plan to stay in the home for only a few years and want the lowest initial rates, an adjustable rate mortgage might be for you.
- Buying a second home: Thinking about buying a vacation home or second residence? Talk to us about loans on second homes.
- Buying an investment property: There are a number of ways to finance an investment property. Let us help you find the best one.
Find the right loan for you.
Contact a Sterling Residential Loan Consultant at 415-970-9889.
Fixed-Rate and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages
Choose between a fixed-rate or an adjustable-rate mortgage for buying a home or refinancing your property, including cash-out refinances. Both options are available for conventional conforming loan amounts, jumbo (non-conforming) loan amounts and FHA or VA programs.