If you want to save money but need easy access to it, choose our personal savings account:
- Earn excellent interest rates
- Take advantage of an ATM card for fast, convenient access to your money
- Choose direct deposit for faster saving
- Save time and gain flexibility with 24/7 online and phone banking to quickly check your balance, transfer funds and access account information
- E-statements provide all-the-time access to your account information
Sterling saving account deposits are insured by the FDIC. Stop by a branch to discuss with your banker how to maximize your FDIC coverage.
Earn interest rates that are higher than many savings and money market accounts with a wide range of flexible terms.
- Earn high interest rates
- Receive a guaranteed yield
- Choose the term that's right for you—from 1 month to 5 years
Sterling CDs are insured by the FDIC. Stop by a branch to discuss with your banker how to maximize your FDIC coverage.
Secure your retirement with Sterling Bank & Trust retirement accounts. Choose from a retirement savings account for liquidity or an IRA CD for higher interest.
- Save taxes now with a traditional IRA. Depending on your income level and whether you have a retirement plan at your work, your IRA is funded with pre-tax dollars.
- Save taxes later with a Roth IRA. A Roth IRA is funded with after-tax money - but your investment grows tax-free. There are no required minimum distributions, you can continue to contribute as long as you have earned income (even after age 70 1/2). Withdrawals of contributions at any time are tax-free and IRS penalty-free. Qualified withdrawals of earnings are tax-free and IRS penalty-free. (Restrictions apply. Please consult your tax advisor for details.)
- Avoid paying unnecessary taxes with an IRA Rollover. If you've recently left a job, this option may be right for you.
What type of IRA is right for you?
Drop by your neighborhood branch to discuss your retirement plans with a Sterling Bank & Trust professional today.